Soprano Amanda Opuszynski, mezzo-soprano Melissa Plagemann, tenor Brad Benoit and baritone Benjamin Sieverding join OSSCS as music director Clinton Smith conducts Georg Frideric Handel’s most celebrated oratorio, Messiah. For four decades, audiences have delighted in our complete presentations. This season we once again offer two performances: one in Seattle and a second in Everett.
- read more about these performances
- purchase advance Seattle tickets via
- purchase advance Everett tickets via
- or purchase tickets over the phone: call 1-800-838-3006
- this concert runs approximately three hours, with two intermissions
2017–2018 Concerto Competition
Orchestra Seattle and the Seattle Chamber Singers are pleased to announce our fourth annual Concerto Competition, which encourages professional development of gifted young musicians: the soloist will collaborate with guest conductor Michael Wheatley and Orchestra Seattle on a performance at our February 3, 2018, subscription concert.